Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Pvt. Archie H. Doyle and Pvt. Earle R. Angell pose with the 1,000-gallon-per-minute Seagraves pumper that was delivered to the South Portland Fire Department in September 1952.
About This Item
- Title: Fire Department pumper, South Portland, 1952
- Creator: Portland Evening Express
- Creation Date: 1952-09-11
- Subject Date: 1952-09-11
- Location: South Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 23.4 cm
- Local Code: Photographs -- South Portland -- Fire Department
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fire fighters--Maine--South Portland
- Fire engines
- Firefighting equipment
- South Portland Fire Department (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.