Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
Northeast Harbor Fleet Dock during World War II. On the moorings are A Boats, B Boats and International One Designs.
About This Item
- Title: Northeast Harbor Fleet Dock
- Creation Date: circa 1942
- Subject Date: circa 1942
- Local Name: Northeast Harbor
- Town: Mount Desert
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Sailboats--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Mount Desert Northeast Harbor
- Northeast Harbor (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
PO Box 145, 124 Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.