Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
Bullseyes owned by the Northeast Harbor Fleet racing west of Bear Island Light.
About This Item
- Title: Bullseyes Racing in the Great Harbor of Mt. Desert, ca. 1955
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Cranberry Isles, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 23 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Boats--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Sailboat racing--Maine--Mount Desert Island
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.