Contributed by Pejepscot History Center
Capt. Norton Stover's house at West Harpswell.
About This Item
- Title: Captain Norton Stover's House, West Harpswell
- Creator: Storer & Reed Photographers
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Local Name: West Harpswell
- Town: Harpswell
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Stereopticon slide
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: OH1542.1E
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stover, Norton--Homes and haunts--Maine--Harpswell
- Harpswell (Me.)--Stereographs
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot History Center
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.