Contributed by Old Orchard Beach Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
One of the planes owned by Harry Jones, pilot and proprietor of Harry Jones Flying Service, Old Orchard Beach, in the early 1920s.
About This Item
- Title: Standard J-1, Old Orchard Beach, ca. 1920s
- Creation Date: circa 1924
- Subject Date: circa 1924
- Town: Old Orchard Beach
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 8 cm
- Local Code: HJScr3_p013_002
- Collection: Harry Jones Scrapbook #3
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Airports--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Standard airplanes
- Jones, Harry M., 1890-1973--Associated objects
- Harry Jones Flying Service (Old Orchard Beach, Me.)
- Air pilots--Maine
- Old Orchard Beach (Me.)
- Runways (Aeronautics)
For more information about this item, contact:Old Orchard Beach Historical Society
P.O. Box 464, Old Orchard, ME 04064
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.