Contributed by New Sweden Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Capital Hill Cemetery in New Sweden was laid out closer to the road in 1876. Many of the old grave stones are engraved in Swedish.
About This Item
- Title: Capital Hill Cemetery, New Sweden, ca. 1938
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Location: New Sweden, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 17 cm
- Collection: New Sweden Historical Album - 1938
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:New Sweden Historical Society
116 Station Road, New Sweden, ME 04762
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.