Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The old Deering High School, which was in use as a high school from the 1870s until the 1890s, later became Longfellow Elementary School. It is on Stevens Avenue in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Old Deering High School, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Chapman, Leonard Bond
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland Schools, Deering High School
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Longfellow Elementary School (Portland, Me.)
- Deering High School (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.