Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The home of Leonard B. Chapman on Capisic Street in Deering, which became part of Portland in 1889.
Chapman took many photographs of the Deering section of Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Leonard Chapman home, Deering, ca. 1890
- Creator: Leonard Chapman
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass negative
- Local Code: Coll. 424; Photographs -- Portland -- Deering
- Collection: Leonard Bond Chapman glass plate negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Chapman, Leonard Bond, 1834-1915--Homes and haunts--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.