Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Leland O. Ludwig was a prominent and active community member. He was a member of the original board of directors of Farmers National Bank; a president of Houlton Savings Bank; a partner in establishing the "Fairview" residential area of Houlton and a founding member of the Houlton Fish and Game Association.
source: "Art Work of Aroostook County, Maine," v. 9, W. H. Parish Publishing Co., Chicago, 1895.
About This Item
- Title: Leland O. Ludwig house, Houlton, 1895
- Creator: W. H. Parish Publishing Co
- Creation Date: 1895
- Subject Date: 1895
- Town: Houlton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 18 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farmers National Bank (Houlton, Me.)--People
- Houlton Savings Bank (Houlton, Me.)--People
- Ludwig, Leland O.--Homes and haunts--Maine--Houlton
- Houlton fish and Game Association (Houlton, Me.)--People
- Art Work of Aroostook County, Maine
- Farmers National Bank
- Houlton Fish and Game Association
- Houlton Savings Bank
- W. H. Parish Publishing Co.
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.