Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 19310
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Falmouth Hotel on Middle Street in Portland.
Max Engler and his sons Irwin and Lester Engler owned the hotel in the 1950s.
About This Item
- Title: Falmouth Hotel, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Lamson Studio, Portland
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: Coll. 245, Box 5/1
- Collection: Lamson Studios collection of glass plate negatives : Maine places
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.