Contributed by Freeport Historical Society
"Let us forgive but not forget" engraving showing the Andersonville Prison Hospital and stockade in Georgia. This prison housed Union prisoners of war.
About This Item
- Title: Andersonville Prison Hospital and Stockade, Felix de la Baume, ca. 1864
- Creator: Felix de la Baume
- Creation Date: circa 1864
- Subject Date: circa 1864
- Location: Andersonville, GA
- Media: Paper
- Local Code: Andersonville Prison Hospital and Stockade
- Collection: Dillingham family papers, Coll 135
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Prisoners--Union
- Andersonville Prison--1860-1870
For more information about this item, contact:Freeport Historical Society
45 Main Street, Freeport, ME 04032
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.