Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Arch Bridge at Bubble Pond in Acadia National Park.
About This Item
- Title: Arch Bridge at Bubble Pond
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: JML PC19224
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bubble Pond (Acadia National Park, Me.)--Photographs
- Acadia National Park--History
- Lafayette National Park (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.