Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
- Item 19221
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sand Beach on the Ocean Drive in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor.
About This Item
- Title: Sand Beach on Ocean Drive
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: JML PC19221
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Sand Beach (Acadia National Park, Me.)--Photographs
- Acadia National Park--History
- Lafayette National Park (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.