Contributed by Maine Forest Service
The upper Mountain Trail, leading to the Forest Service Watchman's camp at Aziscoos (Aziscohos) Mountain in Lincoln Plantation.
About This Item
- Title: Upper Dam Trail, Aziscoos Mountain, ca. 1929
- Creation Date: circa 1929
- Subject Date: circa 1929
- Town: Lincoln Plantation
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6 cm x 10 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fire lookout stations--Maine--Lincoln Plantation
- Fire lookouts--Maine--Lincoln Plantation
- Fire prevention--Maine
- Maine. Bureau of Forestry--Facilities
- Trails & paths--Maine--Lincoln Plantation
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Forest Service
Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation, and Forestry, 18 Elkins Lane, Harlow Building, 22 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.