Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A postcard of Bar Harbor and Bar Island from the air, ca. 1930
It is part of a set of scenes of the Bar Harbor, Mt. Desert area.
About This Item
- Title: Bar Harbor and Bar Island, ca. 1930
- Creator: Curt Teich and Company
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard, souvenir viewbook
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4014: Mount Desert Island
- Collection: Postcard collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Acadia National Park (Me.)--Postcards
- Aerial views
- Bar Harbor (Me.)--Postcards
- Bar Island (Me.)
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)--Views
- Souvenir viewbooks--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.