Contributed by Telephone Museum
Young men served as night operators at the Lewiston central office. Total positions on board 0-17. Shown, from left, are Albert Rowe and [?] Davis.
About This Item
- Title: Night Operators, Lewiston
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Ellsworth, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Bell-Independant
- Collection: Larry Noddin Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Telephone Museum
166 Winkumpaugh Road, POB 1377, Ellsworth, ME 04605
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.