Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Construction is nearing completion on the Bowl, the outdoor performance and rehearsal center at the Eastern Music Camp in Sidney.
Green & Wilson of Waterville designed and built the facility. Music can reportedly be heard for miles from the Bowl.
About This Item
- Title: Construction, Bowl, Eastern Music Camp, 1931
- Creation Date: 1931
- Subject Date: 1931
- Town: Sidney
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1814, Box 1/7
- Collection: Eastern Music Camp, Inc. records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Concert halls--Maine--Sidney
- Eastern Music Camp (Sidney, Me.)--Buildings
- Eastern Music Camp (Sidney, Me.). The Bowl
- Music education--Maine--Sidney
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.