Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The turret lathe bay in Bangor and Aroostook Railroad's Derby Shop.
About This Item
- Title: Turret Lathe Bay, Bangor and Aroostook Railroad, Derby, c. 1960
- Creator: Sprague, Richard W.
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Location: Derby, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 20 cm
- Collection: Richard Sprague
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Facilities
- Maintenance & repair--Maine--Derby
- Railroad construction and maintenance
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.