Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A Catepillar D5 clearing snow after a storm in a B&A railyard. Note also the pulpwood on "end rack pulpwood cars."
About This Item
- Title: Clearing a Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Yard, c. 1970
- Creator: Richard W. Sprague
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Location: Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 20 cm
- Collection: Richard Sprague
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Snow removal
- Railroad construction & maintenance
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Facilities
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor & Aroostook RR
- Bangor and Aroostook RR
- end rack pulpwood cars
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.