Contributed by Nordica Memorial Association
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Gown worn by Lillian Nordica made of ivory satin/satin jacquard with embroidered velvet applique gown by Worth. Charles Frederick Worth was the first couturier as well as couturier to the Empress Eugenie of France.
About This Item
- Title: Gown worn by Lillian Nordica
- Creator: Worth, Charles Frederick
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Silk and velvet
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Nordica, Lillian, 1857-1914--Clothing and dress
- Evening gowns
- Worth, Charles Frédéric, 1825-1895--Associated objects
- Sopranos (Singers)
For more information about this item, contact:Nordica Memorial Association
16 Nordica Lane, Farmington, ME 04938
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.