Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Dr. Luther March poses outside Eastern Maine General Hospital's operating room windows during the 1920s.
He served his internship from Tufts School of Medicine at EMGH and met his wife, Carolyn Grant, RN, who made her mark as the youngest nursing student graduate from Eastern Maine General School of Nursing at the time.
The March Family Endowment Fund was established within Eastern Maine Charities in 1997.
About This Item
- Title: Dr. Luther March, Eastern Maine General Hospital, Bangor, ca. 1920
- Creator: Marilyn March McCubrey
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Eastern Maine Charities - March/Grant Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carolyn Grant, RN
- Dr. Luther March
- Eastern Maine Charities
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Operating Room
- School of Nursing
- Tufts School of Medicine
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.