Contributed by Presque Isle Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The State Street Baptist Church Parsonage in Presque Isle, located across from the library on State Street.
About This Item
- Title: Baptist Church Parsonage, Presque Isle
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Town: Presque Isle
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16.79 cm x 26.08 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Baptist churches--Facilities--Maine--Presque Isle
- Religious dwellings--Maine--Presque Isle
- Houses--Maine--Presque Isle
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Historical Society
PO Box 285, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.