Contributed by Longfellow Garden Club
The old well beside the Wadsworth-Longfellow house in Portland is shown in this hand painted lantern slide, one of a series of slides the Longfellow Garden Club had made for use in talks about the house and garden.
About This Item
- Title: Longfellow Garden well, Portland, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Local Code: Coll. 1936, Box 21 #90
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Longfellow Garden (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Lantern slides
- Historic gardens--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Longfellow Garden Club
c/o Maine Historical Society, 489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.