Contributed by Stanley Museum
A woman and a young girl maneuver their horse and buggy up a hill leading out of West New Portland, circa 1905. The town village and the surrounding farmland can be seen in the background.
About This Item
- Title: Climbing Out of West New Portland, ca. 1905
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Local Name: West New Portland
- Town: New Portland
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.6 cm x 16.2 cm
- Local Code: 1990-PH01-0353
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum
street: 40 School Street, mailing: PO BOX 77, Kingfield, ME 04947
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.