Contributed by Southwest Harbor Public Library
A black and white photograph of the street along Clark Point in Southwest Harbor with a buggy in the foreground.
About This Item
- Title: Clark Point, Southwest Harbor, ca. 1890
- Creator: Rand, Henry L.
- Creation Date: 1890
- Subject Date: 1890
- Local Name: Clark Point
- Town: Southwest Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Henry L. Rand Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Boat & ship industry--Maine--Southwest Harbor
- Clark Point (Southwest Harbor, Me.)--Photographs
- Carriages & coaches--Maine--Southwest Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Southwest Harbor Public Library
PO Box 157, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.