Contributed by Southwest Harbor Public Library
A black and white photograph of the Island House and its slip taken from the water. The Island House was a wooden hotel located in Southwest Harbor.
About This Item
- Title: Island House and slip, Southwest Harbor, 1893
- Creator: Rand, Henry L.
- Creation Date: 1893-08-30
- Subject Date: 1893-08-30
- Town: Southwest Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Henry L. Rand Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Hotels--Maine--Southwest Harbor
- Island House (Southwest Harbor, Me.)--Photographs
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Southwest Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Southwest Harbor Public Library
PO Box 157, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.