Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
School Street, Sanford, taken from Washington Street, showing the old Leavitt Block that burned September 29, 1899. A young girl can be seen standing near the trolley tracks.
About This Item
- Title: School Street, Sanford ca 1895
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 19.1 cm x 24.16 cm
- Local Code: A266
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- School Street (Sanford, Me.)--Photographs
- Stores & shops--Maine--Sanford
- Leavitt Block (Sanford, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.