Contributed by William Fogg Library
Eliot celebrated the one hundredth anniversary of its incorporation as a town in August 1910. All residents, past and present, were invited to attend.
The Spinney Creek Bridge, which separates Eliot and Kittery, was decorated as a welcome point. The Harris Spinney grocery is beside the bridge on Main Street.
About This Item
- Title: Harris Spinney grocery, Eliot, ca. 1910
- Creator: Ira M. St.Clair
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Location: Eliot, York County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.97 cm x 14.23 cm
- Collection: Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Eliot
- Stores & shops--Maine--Eliot
- Harris Spinney Grocery Store (Eliot, Me.)--Postcards
- Eliot (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
For more information about this item, contact:William Fogg Library
Box 359, Eliot, ME 03903
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.