Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Longfellow Farm in Gorham was built by Stephen Longfellow, grandfather of the poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
The poet's father, also named Stephen, later lived in the house.
About This Item
- Title: Longfellow Farm, Gorham, ca. 1990
- Creation Date: circa 1990
- Subject Date: circa 1990
- Town: Gorham
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs--Gorham
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882--Homes and haunts--Maine--Gorham
- Longfellow, Stephen, 1776-1849--Homes and haunts--Maine--Gorham
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.