Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Attean Lake and Attean Mountain, near Jackman, ca. 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Attean Lake, Jackman, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Attean Twp.
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Local Code: Coll. 460, Box 2/38
- Collection: Northern Maine woods lantern slides
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Attean Mt. (Attean Twp., Me.)--Photographs
- Attean Pond (Attean Twp., Me.)--Photographs
- Lakes & ponds--Maine--Somerset Co.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.