Contributed by Bar Harbor Fire Department
The bell locator was used to announce the location of the fire.
About This Item
- Title: Bar Harbor Fire Department Bell Locator
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Town: Bar Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Wood, metal. glass
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bar Harbor Fire Department (Bar Harbor, Me.)--Equipment and supplies
- Fire stations--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Bar Harbor Fire Department
37 Firefly Lane, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.