Contributed by Hose 5 Fire Museum
Bangor Fire Department fighting a fire. A 1951 Mack Tractor is being used.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor Fire Department at fire, Apr. 14, 1950
- Creation Date: 1950-04-14
- Subject Date: 1950-04-14
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 17 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fire hydrants
- Fire engines & equipment
- Fire fighters
- Bangor Fire Department--People
- Bangor Fire Department--Equipment and supplies
- Bangor (Me.)--Fire, April 14, 1950--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Hose 5 Fire Museum
247 State Street, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.