Contributed by an individual through South Portland Public Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Silver Beach cottage, also known as "Toot's cottage", the summer residence of James Otis Kaler on Breakwater Farm (opposite Richmond Island) in Cape Elizabeth.
The cottage, on what is now known as the Sprague property, is no longer in existence.
About This Item
- Title: Toot's Cottage, Cape Elizabeth, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Otis, James, 1848-1912--Homes and haunts--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Breakwater Farm (Cape Elizabeth, Me.)--Photographs
- Vacation homes--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Kaler, James Otis--Homes and haunts--Maine--Cape Elizabeth--Photographs
- Amy Scamman
- Breakwater Farm
- James O. Kaler
- James Otis
- James Otis Kaler
- Kaler, James Otis
- Richmond's Island
- Silver Beach
- Sprague peoperty
- Summer cottage Amy L. Kaler
For more information about this item, contact:South Portland Public Library
482 Broadway, South Portland, ME 04106
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.