Contributed by Bucksport Historical Society
Medical kit from WW I. Many of the items inside are unopened. The kit includes everything from bandages to ointments.
About This Item
- Title: Military medical kit, Bucksport, ca. 1918
- Creation Date: circa 1918
- Subject Date: circa 1918
- Location: Bucksport, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Wood, glass, cloth
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Bucksport Historical Society
PO Box 798, Bucksport, ME 04416
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.