Contributed by Bucksport Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Image of the Jed Prouty House in Bucksport. It was originally called the Robinson House.
About This Item
- Title: Jed Prouty Tavern, Bucksport, ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Location: Bucksport, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Jed Prouty Tavern (Bucksport, Me.)--Photographs
- Taverns (Inns)--Maine--Bucksport
For more information about this item, contact:Bucksport Historical Society
PO Box 798, Bucksport, ME 04416
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.