Contributed by Bar Harbor Historical Society
The wharf in Bar Harbor circa 1900. The steamship Mt. Desert is shown in the left hand side of the picture.
About This Item
- Title: Bar Harbor Wharf, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bar Harbor (Me.)--Views
- Ferries--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Mt. Desert (Steamboat)
- Piers and wharves--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Ships--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Steamboats--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Bar Harbor Historical Society
33 Ledgelawn Avenue, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.