Contributed by Hose 5 Fire Museum
The St. Mary's School was located on 1st Street in Bangor. It was built in 1903. Richard "Honey" Delaney can be seen on the ladder.
About This Item
- Title: St. Mary's School Fire, Bangor, ca. 1911
- Creation Date: circa 1911
- Subject Date: circa 1911
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor Fire Department (Bangor, Me.)--Employees
- Fire fighters--Maine--Bangor
- St. Mary's School (Bangor, Me.)--Fire,
For more information about this item, contact:Hose 5 Fire Museum
247 State Street, Bangor, ME 04401
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.