Contributed by Hose 5 Fire Museum
The Central Fire Station was located on Union Street in Bangor. The Olympia Theater can be seen to the left of the Station. The Fire Station was in use from 1911-1978.
About This Item
- Title: Central Fire Station, Bangor, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor Fire Department (Bangor, Me.)--Buildings
- Central Fire Station (Bangor, Me.)--Photographs
- Fire stations--Maine--Bangor
For more information about this item, contact:Hose 5 Fire Museum
247 State Street, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.