Contributed by National Archives at Boston
This photograph is an aerial view of Eastport made or acquired by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers as part of studies for the Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project. This photograph is undated, but was probably made in the early 1920s.
About This Item
- Title: Aerial View of Eastport, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Eastport
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm
- Collection: Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project Photographs, U.S Army Corps of Engineers (RG 77), 1920-1956
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:National Archives at Boston
380 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02452
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.