Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The R.P. Jenness home at the corner of Main and Stroudwater streets in Westbrook.
Dr. Jenness was killed sometime around 1880 by a train at the railway depot.
About This Item
- Title: Dr. Jenness home, Westbrook. ca. 1878
- Creation Date: circa 1878
- Subject Date: circa 1878
- Location: Westbrook, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.9 cm x 11.4 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4025, Box 20/Fl3/v1_P31a_a
- Collection: Ernest R. Rowe photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Jenness family
- Medical offices--Maine--Westbrook
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.