Contributed by Baldwin Historical Society
An Act to incorporate the plantation called Flintstown In the County of Cumberland into a town by the name of Baldwin.
About This Item
- Title: Articles of Incorporation, Town of Baldwin, 1802
- Creation Date: 1802-06-23
- Subject Date: 1802-06-23
- Location: Baldwin, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Paper
- Dimensions: 35 cm x 21 cm
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Baldwin (Me.)--Records and correspondence
- Baldwin (Me.)--History--19th century
- Baldwin (Me.)--Incorporation
For more information about this item, contact:Baldwin Historical Society
PO Box 159, East Baldwin, ME 04024
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.