Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum (Houlton Museum)
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Interior of G. W. Richards store, Houlton, during their "profit sharing sale." Note the variety of goods for sale including gloves, combs, handbags, collars and lace.
About This Item
- Title: Sale at G. W. Richards Company Store, Houlton, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Houlton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Collection: E. B. White Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- G.W. Richards Company (Houlton, Me.)--Interiors
- Clothing stores--Maine--Houlton
- Stores & shops--Maine--Houlton
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum (Houlton Museum)
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.