Contributed by West Quoddy Head Light Keepers Association
Front doors and Tower at the West Quoddy Head Lighthouse. The house had been converted to a duplex in the 1890s.
About This Item
- Title: West Quoddy Head Lighthouse front door
- Creator: Unknown
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.7 cm x 10.1 cm
- Collection: Pamela Grindle Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- West Quoddy Lighthouse (Lubec, Me.)--Photographs
- Lighthouse keepers--Homes and haunts--Maine--Lubec
For more information about this item, contact:West Quoddy Head Light Keepers Association
PO Box 378, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.