Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Pride's Livery was located on Fitch St. in Westbrook near the Cumberland and Oxford Canal and a section of the Boston & Maine Railroad. Liveries provided horses, or horse-drawn vehicles for hire.
About This Item
- Title: Pride's Livery Stable, Westbrook, ca. 1914
- Creation Date: circa 1914
- Subject Date: circa 1914
- Location: Westbrook, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photograph, glass negative, lantern slide
- Local Code: Coll. 4025
- Collection: Ernest R. Rowe photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.