Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The photograph shows a desk made out of an old spinet at Dunnybrook, the home of Maine novelist Gladys Hasty Carroll, South Berwick.
About This Item
- Title: Desk, Dunnybrook, South Berwick, 1937
- Creator: G. Herbert Whitney
- Creation Date: 1937-07-31
- Subject Date: 1937-07-31
- Location: South Berwick, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 553, No. 1
- Collection: George Herbert Whitney interesting interviews : photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Authors, American--20th century--Maine
- Carroll, Gladys Hasty, (1904-)--Homes and haunts--Maine--South Berwick
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.