Contributed by Maine State Archives
Document giving power of attorney to Josiah Pierce of Baldwin for Loamme Baldwin of Woburn, Massachusetts. Document is dated October 15, 1803.
About This Item
- Title: Loamme Baldwin, power of attorney, 1803
- Creator: Baldwin, Loamme
- Creation Date: 1803-10-15
- Subject Date: 1803-10-15
- Town: Baldwin, Woburn
- County: Cumberland, Middlesex
- State: MA, ME
- Media: book, Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 31.75 cm x 19.05 cm
- Local Code: Town of Maine Volume I, 1802-1822, page 61
- Collection: Records of the Town of Baldwin, Maine
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.