Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Grace Episcopal Church in Bath, in a photo taken in 1962 for the Historic American Buildings Survey, shortly before the building was demolished.
The church was built in 1852, designed by the Rev. Frederick Gardiner (1822-1889) and built by Francis H. Fassett.
About This Item
- Title: Nave, altar, Grace Episcopal Church, Bath, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962
- Subject Date: 1962
- Town: Bath
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 445, Box 1
- Collection: Historic American Buildings Survey
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Episcopal church buildings--Maine--Bath
- Grace Episcopal Church (Bath, Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
- Historic American Buildings Survey
- Historic buildings--Maine--Bath
- Religious architectural elements
- United States. National Park Service. National Architectural and Engineering Records Division
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.