Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Atherton Furniture Store on Main Street in Waterville is shown in about 1905. The store opened in that location about 1902.
About This Item
- Title: Atherton Furniture, Waterville, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Box 9
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Atherton Furniture Store (Waterville, Me.)--Photographs
- Furniture stores--Maine--Waterville
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Waterville
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.