Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map #54 showing the upper end of Long Reach in Bath from the collection of the Pejepscot Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick, Nov. 18, 1728.
The lands depicted in this map are bordered by Small Point Bay to the west and by the Sagadahoc River to the east.
About This Item
- Title: Bath, upper end of Long Reach, map 54, 1728
- Creator: Heath, Joseph
- Creation Date: 1728-11-18
- Subject Date: 1728-11-18
- Town: Bath
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Ink and wash on paper
- Dimensions: 29 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 54
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bath (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Land grants--Maine
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Phippsburg (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick--Records and correspondence--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Sagadahoc River (Me.)--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.