Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
International Fertilizers promotional photograph. Irving Patterson farm, Sherman Mills. 2000 pounds of 5-8-12 fertilizer per acre, yielding 155 barrels of potatoes per acre. Note the one-row potato digger.
About This Item
- Title: Irving Patterson farm, Sherman Mills
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Irving Patterson farm
- Town: Sherman Mills
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.2 cm x 11.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farms & farming--Maine--Sherman Mills
- Farms--Maine--Sherman Mills
- Potato growers--Maine--Sherman Mills--Photographs
- International Fertilizers (Firm)--Advertising
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.